I don’t usually do this, but after going through a life-changing 6 week volunteer internship program under AIESEC and a 2 week backpacking trip around europe, it has given me a somewhat different perspective in life right now. Thus, I think it is appropriate to write my mid-year resolutions to get me through to the remaining days of 2012.
1. Pin-sharp focus in the things that I do.
2. Develop a routine where you can be yourself for at least 1 hour a day.
3. Take my time.
4. Listen to the people that are talking to me.
5. Appreciate the little things in life and savor those good but often short moments.
6. Say ‘Hello’, ‘Goodbye’ and ‘Thank you’ to everyone that I meet.
7. Complain less, be more thankful.